SMM Fundamentals Course
Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Changes in the Buyer’s Journey
- The Social Inside Digital
The Importance of Content to Social
- The convergence of information and communication
- Content is the currency of social media
- Treating content as Manufacturing process for social
- Ideas on how to create a content plan for social- the concept of content buckets
Understanding Social Platform Choices
- An overview and choosing the best media channels
- Social media Audit
Traditional social platforms
- Blogging-creating-Audience-centric content and promoting your content
- Facebook- understanding your content types and Profiles vs Pages vs Groups
- Linkedin-Understanding the content types ( Blogging, videos ,etc) and profiles vs Groups vs Company pages
- nerating Clicks = More Website Traffic and Engagement
The visual Platforms
- An Introduction to Visual Social: How to Create a Visual Voice
- Instagram – Hashtags, Posts and Stories
- Pinterest – Pins, Boards, Group Boards and Engagement
- YouTube – Video Strategy for Search and Video Optimization and Insights
Algorithms & Paid Social
- Understanding How Social Network Algorithms Work
- Introduction to Paid Social
- Paid Social Targeting Options
Digital Relationship Marketing
- Why It’s Time to Leverage the Other
- Employee Advocacy
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Selling
- Personal Branding
Social Media Strategy and RIO
- The PDCA Approach to Social Media Strategy
- Creating Your Social Media Plan
- Measuring Your Social Media Results
- Mobile databases, website speed and AMP checks
- Optimizing for voice search and hunting down the featured snippet
- Optimizing for SERP features
- International SEO
- Hreflang validation
- Other tips and hacks for International SEO with SEMrush
- Optimizing for local SEO
- Tracking local competition
- Getting into the Local pack
Register for the courses now.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Here are a few reasons why you will benefit from doing social media marketing training with Artbeat:
- The tools we teach are high end tools that are scientific and will give you a deep understanding of the data required to get maximum results from social media efforts.
- Content forms a key for any social media effort, so we show how to bring together interesting and important pieces of content for each client. How to form the content calendar and also how to schedule them using some high end tools.
- At Artbeat you have a team of professionals, who can actually generate bespoke social media content and also share organically to relevant groups.
Prospects in the job market after doing Social Media Marketing course at Artbeat:
- Every company has to maintain their social media to ensure that the reputation of their brand is consistent and also engaging to the relevant target groups.
- Your job as a Social Media Marketer will ensure you have control over how the work should flow and also how the assets have to be managed both in a team and as an individual.
- You will learn both co-ordination and control over the content that is posted online.